Tuesday 27 August 2013

Diary of an unsocial human


Diary of an unsocial human


Society – Our human conglomerations, where we live, grow up and build relationships with other people around us. As rightly said by Aristotle – “Man is by nature a social animal”. Society and man complement each other – existence of both is not possible without the other. People of different customs and creed come together, become friends, live in harmony, share their happiness and grief, have differences yet find peace in co-existence. I think that is the reason why social science is considered as a very important science and social networking sites generate so huge revenue.

Coming back to me, there was a time; I was quite a social person. Friends, parties, adventure were my life and I used to go to any extent to satisfy myself, fulfill my desires and still urge for more. There was a never ending triumph for FUN in my life. And then
jane kis ki hamein lag gayi hai najar, is sheher me na apna thikana raha. There was a complete flip in my life – I lost interest in adventure, rarely contact friends, stopped recharging sms packs, left facebook, even forgot a few birthdays(now, this is completely opposite of my nature) – in short, as some of my friends have even started telling me, I have almost gone out of this world.

There is nothing wrong with me. I am not hiding from or avoiding anyone. I am just trying to check my limit of loneliness by trying to stay away from everyone as much as possible – I hope this would look like quite a justifiable and logical thing for a person of my nature and caliber but afsos, even which is not the case. I am not sure but maybe I am a changed person now and I just don’t have an aptitude to mingle with others anymore. Or a more probable answer which I could think of is that I want a break from all the chaos around me to bring my heart and mind at peace and then someday, I will again be my normal self – adventure loving, fun seeking friend you all know. I just hope with my fingers crossed that till that day, I am still in your heart and not ‘poof, gone out of your lives!’ I don’t know where I might be and to whom I would still have contact in the future but till then, I would like to quote the song ‘Boulevard of broken dreams’ by ‘Green Days’ for my present life –


I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk a...

My shadow’s the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart’s the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

   Till then I walk alone . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment