Sunday 11 August 2019

An ode to Life!


Dear life,
Why are you so complicated?
Did someone break your heart
Or have you never even dated!
Did someone forget your birthday
My apologies, wish you belated!
What is the problem in your life
Open up, don't be so gated.
I am sure we will understand
You will definitely not be hated!

Dear life,
Let's play some other time
Today, don't really have the mood.
How are you so mischievous always
Sometimes, I unknowingly brood.
You seem to always spoil our plans
We don't even have any family feud!
What's so special about you anyways
Why the hell do you have to be so rude,
You will always win, there is no such rule
You are not a Bollywood hero dude!

Dear life,
You frighten us, you brighten us
You make us laugh and give hope,
Challenges are to make us tough
I know your job is hard to cope.
There are both good and bad times
We fools focus down the slope,
Why don't you stop our stupidity
Those times, you feel so dope!
You might laugh your hearts out
Hearing - 'Engineering kar lo, bahut hai scope!'
Please promise to take care of me
My part, I can't. I'm not the pope!

PS. Life is beautiful! Enjoy it to the fullest!!! Have a nice day! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment