Friday 10 December 2021

Katrina got married!

 

From last few days, I have been getting quite a few calls from family and friends letting me know that Katrina Kaif is getting married. I started wondering why everyone is calling me. I was not her only fan. I might get a few more calls after this blog but who cares.

Let me get the facts straight that once upon a time, I was indeed quite a big fan of her. After-all, watching Namastey London more than 100 times is not a small feat when I might not have watched any other movie even 10 times in my entire life. Akshay Kumar rightly said in the movie - 'Tumhe pehli baar dekhte hi mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya tha!' My laptop used to have a large collection of her wallpapers. My friends in college even got ice-cream treats on her birthday. Those times were crazy. I was a little obsessed over her.

I still remember the premiere of Race in Select City Walk, Delhi where we got to see her live. Seeing her walk at just 2 feet distance was like a dream. She was just mesmerizing in that silvery white dress. I did not go to theatre that often but I would always go for her movies. Ali Zafar described her pretty well in Mere Brother ki Dulhan - 'Ye hoti hai asli ladki. Chutki me Bipasha, chutki me Madhubala!' And yes, I did mention her in couple of my poems/blogs.

But things change with time. My fandom declined and only 2 Puneites are aware of that as they didn't tease me this time. By the way, let me share a pun fact. Katrina is 2 years older than me and Vicky Kaushal is 2 years younger. So, I will always be between them! Jokes apart, as she rightly said in Namastey London - 'Ishq di mere mitra pehchaan ki. Mit jaaye jadon jid apnan di
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. It's time to move on ๐Ÿ˜„
    เคœाเคจे เค•्เคฏा เคฎुเคเคธे เฅ›เคฎाเคจा เคšाเคนเคคा เคนै,
    เคฎेเคฐा เคฆिเคฒ เคคोเฅœเค•เคฐ เคฎुเคे เคนी เคนँเคธाเคจा เคšाเคนเคคा เคนै,

    เคœाเคจे เค•्เคฏा เคฌाเคค เคเคฒเค•เคคी เคนै เคฎेเคฐे เคšเคนเคฐे เคธे,
    เคนเคฐ เคถเค–्เคธ เคฎुเคे เค†เคœเคฎाเคจा เคšाเคนเคคा เคนै.

    ReplyDelete
  2. เคตैเคธे เคคो เคคुเคฎ เค•ैเคŸเคฐीเคจा เคธे 5 เคธाเคฒ เคฌเคก़े เคนो เคชเคฐ เคฏเคนां เค—िเคจ เค•ौเคจ เคฐเคนा เคนै।

    ReplyDelete