Friday 19 April 2013

The End but Life goes on . . .


The End but Life goes on . . .

My blogging started with a feeling so pure and magical and very close to my heart – Love. I was at the top of the world and it made me unreel new dimensions within me. Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true. Loneliness hurts, rejection hurts, losing someone hurts, even envy may hurt. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt rather it makes you strong at heart. Albert Einstein said – “Don't let your brain interfere with your heart” and I truly agree with him. Our minds can be delured sometimes but as it is rightly said – “Our heart is in the left but is always right”.

Life is full of ironies and I am a living example of it. I might be the luckiest person on this Earth but still the unluckiest of all. I frequently hear people say to me – “I envy you” and they would love a life like me and I always say in my heart – “May you never have a life like mine”. Yes, I did fall in love but believe me gravity had nothing to do in this. I loved someone and I loved her so much that I even forgot myself in front of her. It might not have been reciprocated but it doesn’t matter much as I never had any expectations from her. इश्क दी मेरे मित्रा पहचान की, मिट जाए जदों जिद अपनान दी”. I might have got carried away for a few moments but that’s it. Getting carried away is typically not of my taste.

Well, when there was nothing from her side, what is this blog all about?  This is to mark the end of a very beautiful journey, an experience worth cherishing but even memories are not in my fate. (Ohh, from when did I start believing in stuff like fate or destiny???) Reality is quite subtle in its own nature. As per Zeno’s paradox, it is quite simple that we would never ever meet coz we would always have that infinitesimal distance between us. In simple terms, I mean that as promised, its over from my side. I don’t see her when I close my eyes now. I might not be as happy as I was a few days ago but as I always say - life goes on and its not gonna stop for anybody. Life is beautiful - enjoy it to the fullest and Have a nice day ! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment